Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: Wednesday)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I saw that too. It make no sense since the hardware is there. My guess is Samsung didn't want to pay for the license and hope you don't notice. Like Dolby vision on there TVs.

I guess Iam going to be ordering OnePlus Open 2 or Pixel Fold.
Vy yf fycy
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Wifi 7 must be too cutting edge for Samsung to handle. Would have been such a easy enhancement so for them not to enable this means either:

incompetence in the team responsible for designing the phone 

something is actually wrong the the chip 

Samsung does not want to be leading innovation anymore / potential hassle and expense for supporting a new standard

I just watched the unfolded event. Wooden presentation from mostly people that don't actually feel the excitement and passion for technology. 

Lack of WiFi 7 support feels minor but actually I think it goes to the heart of what is starting to go wrong at Samsung. I would be surprised if many people on this forum with an interest in tech would have made the same decision to DISABLE this feature..

Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The Samsung S24 Ultra has had it for 6 months. I am using it right now. It worked from day one.
johnnyntrouble
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hey samsung 
Why can't you fix the crease in the middle for the fold 6?
I've waited year after year for 6 years to purchase the fold but looks like i ll need to go elsewhere.
Even the vi vo pro 3 show minimal signs of a crease. 
I thought this would be the year to upgrade my phone to the fold but once again it's another disappointment.

Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I am disappointed too, no wifi 7, camera suck and wanted a wider screen.
0 Likes
johnnyntrouble
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I believe it's all about the profits for them now
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
They said the crease was gone... Did I hear wrong?
0 Likes
johnnyntrouble
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Go to unbox therapy review. You can clearly see the crease. Doesn't matter how much they say it but it's there
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When using a Fold, you don't even notice the crease. I'm a daily user of a Fold 5 (had the 3 and 4 previously).
johnnyntrouble
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have OCD. The line in the middle will bother me when light is reflected on it.
0 Likes