Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: Wednesday)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

Mark529h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
That's exactly it, Samsung is going backward in the way they think about customers. Rather than thinking about the customer's lifetime value, they are going back to the archaic way of thinking about transactional values. My entire home is how Samsung put it today, a Samsung ecosystem. But they are risking alienating it's lifetime customers out of greed. I mean, there are much cheaper rings on the market, but I would have been willing to pay in full for theirs, albeit I don't see the value in it if they're just going to jack up all the prices on everything else when I made such a hefty investment in them years and years ago thinking it would pan out in the long run.
Leapyear68
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I just got off the phone with Samsung customer care and I specifically asked and talked to a supervisor and they were adamant about saying that the decrease in the trade-in value is because of the increase the upgrades of the flip 6 and I had a correct them that the upgrades are actually rather minor. I mean, the 50 megapixel upgrade is somewhat substantial but that's only one camera. The processor upgrade is the normal yearly upgrade. Same is the normal yearly tweaks to the frame and the crease. But he kept arguing with me like he actually knew what he was talking about! LOL bad enough that the Outsource the people who can barely understand English in the first place let alone understand what the reading off of a screen!
0 Likes
Mark529h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What makes no sense about that entire logic is that increasing the upgrades of the Flip 6 should, therefore, increase the cost of the Flip 6. Why on Earth would it decrease the value of the Flip 5?
0 Likes
android678
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Has anyone seen the Samsung galaxy unpacked event brand new to the galaxy is the ring wow Samsung is killing it so what are you guys excited about the z fold 6 or z flip 6 

userCy0i78BNTz
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I was disappointed with the deals, but I ordered them because of FOMO. I hate to pay that much but yeah very excited about the new devices
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The Fold 6 is amazing
20240710_202041_1000015422_1720635644.jpg20240710_163127_1000015383_1720621888.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I ordered the Fold 6 and Watch 7 Ultra. 

The trade-ins were good. $1200 on the Fold 5 and $350 for Watch5 Pro.  I hope the Watch Ultra can live up to my Watch 5 Pro. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have a s24 ultra (Wifi 7)and Fold 5 (6e). I love wifi 7 with MLO. I have an Asus Wifi 7 BE98 Pro router. 

So Samsung are you telling me your top-of-the-line $1900 phone does not have wifi 7? The Snapdragon 8 gen 3 supports wifi 7 internally. The hardware is there, you already support it with the S24 Ultra. 

I already put my order in for a Fold 6 because I assumed Samsung would not pull this feature. Yes, I have Wifi 7 at home and work, it is not about speed as much range and MLO.

Hey Samsung, I ordered everything. The watch ultra, fold 6, and earbuds pro. I am most likely going to be canceling my whole order now.
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Before anyone says Wifi 7 is new and not everywhere. I have 300 wifi 7 access point I am installing at work and I need it for testing the network. I have already done my building and working on more later. Wifi 7 is certified and final, there is no excuse.