JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: a week ago)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

151 Replies
Kiingg
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Can't use affirm. They've never been able to complete the identity verification using the take a pic of ID method. I should probably go and get a new Pic taken (Affirm said that may be the issue). But that's aside the point, I have excellent credit and would like to use the Samsung Financing account that I opened specifically for this purpose.
0 Likes
Rapongallo
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I was having an issue with affirm and switched to using chrome to do it and it worked perfectly to confirm my identity.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
If Samsung is telling you there's a problem and to use affirm, why are you skeptical?
0 Likes
Kiingg
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Just seems strange that it's not more of a widely reported issue with all of the pre-orders.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Do they have to issue a press release?. Buyers find out when they make a purchase. If you are ordering through official Samsung channels, there should not be an issue. Perhaps Samsung is negotiating wurh Affirm to take over their finance operation.
0 Likes
Kiingg
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
That's the feeling I get from this whole process, a transition to affirm which is fine. My issue is Samsung says it's an issue due to traffic (I'm skeptical) and that the Samsung Financing is still an available option (if they were doing a switch to affirm why leave the other option) They did say to wait a couple of days and re-try. Maybe I'm just reading too far into it and it is a technical issue on their end.

Has anyone used SF to purchase a Tab S9, Watch 7/Ultra, Fold/Flip 6?
0 Likes
Aspiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm at a lost for words. I have tried to pre-order the Z Fold 6 four times now and Samsung continues to cancel the order. Mu funds were actually held for a few days with Ecommerse not able to help at all. At this point, I may just give up and consider other options. 
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Might try with your carrier
0 Likes
Aspiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung.com has the better deal but I'll probably have to go that route
0 Likes
Kyle2100
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When was the first time u tried to pre-order? I did day 1, and my order has been fine
0 Likes