Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: a week ago)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

142 Replies
RyanSr
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Did you reach out to Samsung? Perhaps their customer service can help
0 Likes
Aspiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have. I was on the chat, text and phone for hours and they couldn't get it to work
0 Likes
E3141b
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
If your funds were held the first attempt, it is common for stores to "temporarily charge the amount" until checkout is complete. Sometimes the process can take you back to the 90's when dial-up internet would be much slower at peak times and download bars were more common. After maybe three attempts most stores may assume something else is wrong and just take it off queue & timed out.
0 Likes
RaiderAnt
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What was the resolution?
0 Likes
Beastkilla
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
So I did a pre order on the exclusive white fold 6 1tb through the Samsung app the day after they opened up pre orders. I got a confirmation through affirm that they approved my loan. I haven't received any confirmation on my purchase yet? Any ideas how long it takes for Samsung to process the pre order?
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It could be a few hours to next day to get email confirmation would guess with tracking and shipping info or maybe just order number acknowledged
0 Likes
Beastkilla
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I got nothing. On my affirm app, it still shows merchant processing. That was since the 11th
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh would think it would updated by now but with pre orders things can get slowed
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Go to your account on Samsung site or the app and check my orders to see if it is there.
0 Likes
Beastkilla
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Update, I called samsung, and apparently, the order didn't even go through. Affirm approved my loan, but it never made it to samsung. So now I have to call affirm in the morning and find out what happened. I re ordered on the phone, and I got the confirmation right away.
0 Likes