JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: yesterday)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

151 Replies
kraigdavidmiller
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

My watch ultra said shipped. 2 days ago when I track ups says they have not received the package yet. anyone know where there shipping from. Could it be a weather issue? I wish samsung would update us. now its just sitting in limbo. I cant even cancel the order if i wanted to  best buy had 2 left tonight.So yes they are selling fast  lol

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

They ship from Texas and "Shipped" typically means that the vendor has printed the shipping label and sometimes even slapped a label on the box.  It can often take a couple of days for it to get to the actual shipping company.

Both my Fold and Ultra watch we scheduled to deliver on the 24th but shipped early and updated to the 19th and on the 19th got changed to the 22nd, which is when they arrived. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
userc1TeLP33pU
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I'm on the same boat unfurtunately  mine says 25th of sept

0 Likes
flipjoke
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
DON'T BUY THE FLIP PHONE!!! RUN!!! We purchase one last year and in less than 5 months his screen lost pixels along the fold and now we lost a bar of pixels along the edge. Samsung won't cover the warranty. Despite the phone being in good condition. We need to boycott this phone and spread the news that Samsung is NOT covering their warranty.
userEBY5rbramc
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered: July 16

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: N/A

- Model, storage capacity, Color: Watch Ultra 7

- Did you trade-In: Yes

- Estimated delivery date: August 26

0 Likes
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When you buy something from Samsung official pickup is delayed do they send you an email telling you it's delayed?
I don't know why something that was clearly ready to pickup yesterday hasn't sent me an email for me to pickup or told me why it's late
FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Pick up always were a problem for me. Employees in store are so lazy now. Shipping Is all faster and no hassle. I did pre order watch to be shipped. Got it the 22. My girl did pick up the same day as my order and she's still waiting for delayed email
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Seriously I don't know what the **bleep** those losers do every day Yesterday I went to the Samsung store in the Roosevelt Mall and inside there were at least 8 staff members and at least half of them were talking to each other
FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sounds about right! Email corporate, to make sure you don't miss the promo.
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Did you contact Samsung before you bought off their site and ask questions like availability, pickup choices, shipping, returns, warranty, etc.
It pays to be an informed buyer so that all details are known before a purchase, at least in my opinion.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes