JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 08-08-2024 05:22 PM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

207 Replies
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes,, every day I'm amazed at its performance over my Fold 5
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
GoBaduk
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

- Date ordered: July 10th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked Fold 6, watch ultra, buds 3 pro, and ring

- Model, storage capacity, Color: fold 6 512GB crafted black

- Did you trade-In: Fold 4 trade-in

- Estimated delivery date: None for phone, watch and buds. "there has been an unexpected delay". Ring says estimated delivery July 24th but never received and no shipping/tracking number.

0 Likes
Nippy
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I ordered my galaxy fold 6 256gb watch ultra and buds 3, from Samsung.com estimate shipping date was 22july, but I am still waiting for that, cc not answering properly as they don't know when i will receive my order, it makes me frustrated 

0 Likes
elconijil
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hello everyone, what do you thinks up wwith the new flip phones; pro's and cons?
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Pros portability is for basic use
Cons cameras and battery life i would say are you planning to buy one?
0 Likes
Ladybug222
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have one and I Love it! However this is my second because the first guy stuck at about a 65 to 70 degree angle because the hinges were unable to open. I'm a flight attendant and I was boarding my flight for Costa Rica and tried to call my family really fast and it just would not open it was completely stuck! Managed to call T-Mobile and order another phone using my insurance. This time around, I have had no problems but the UPS store near me (when I had to drop something else off) he asked if I liked my phone and he mentioned that he had multiple returns of the phone when it first came out. He also mentioned that he hoped that I had insurance.
0 Likes
director_b
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello! Does anyone know or have experience with trading in a Galaxy Z Fold 3? I wanted to upgrade to the Fold 6 and my current phone works fine but the inside screens on the seam have vertical cracks from use forming after 3 years. Screens still work but I'm afraid that eventually they will fail. Samsung is offering $900 currently for the Fold 3 trade but am also afraid they will just reject it and say it was dropped when it's clearly a defect. Anyone know if that's even an issue?

0 Likes
Beastkilla
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Unfortunately, a trade-in needs to be crack free on the outside screen and inner screen. I did a trade-in as well, and that's what it says it needs to be during the time of ordering. Is it just the screen protector that's cracking?
0 Likes
director_b
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Nope. It's the actual screen along the seam where the two screens meet. The protector bubbled up and came off a year ago.

0 Likes
Dontbejealous
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
First time receiving this only thing I have commented on is my phones thank you Samsung for being a professional provider I am really satisfied with this device and have to tighten up my security to where I am the only one that Will have access T

hanks