Original topic:

Plastic Frame from Screen is lifting

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
pecas2019
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I got a Flip 5 like a month ago, and the plastic frame from the screen is already lifting. I took it to my carrier att, and they told me to take it to a ubreakifix store which is samsungs official repair shop or something like that. 
They told me that it's my fault and that it's lifting up due to it being an impact from a fall. I can assure it hasn't fell once. So I'm not sure what to do. Should I contact samsung directly in order for them to replace it, or should att be able to replace it?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Dinop43
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
If you got it through samsung you would contact them,its still under warranty and they are going to send you tou the same place(maybe different location)but same. And if you bought it through att it's still under warrenty as long as you've registered it with samsung. I have went this route but with a diffrent phone from t mobile. You may pay a small screen replacement fee but that would be all I think. But if you want to do this you need to get it done fast due to warranty guidlines. But either way it will be the same except samsung may replace the phone att is not unless the ubreakfix suggests it so I would make an appt. Asap
0 Likes
pecas2019
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Alright sounds good, I got the phone through att. When I went with them to explain the problem, they immediately sent me to a repair store so we'll see
Dinop43
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Cool hope it helped
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The warranty is with Samsung not att they will send you to Samsung they should fix it
0 Likes