Original topic:

[SMC-Review] Here is my recap of my extraordinary trip to Paris for the Samsung

(Topic created: a week ago)
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Here is my recap of my extraordinary trip to Paris for the Samsung unpacked event. Thanks Samsung!

Arriving in Paris on the 9th I was very jet lagged. But the excitement of attending the Samsung unpacked, and being in Paris for the first time, meant very little sleep. The Unpacked event is jam packed with activities (missions) for the attendees to complete. No doubt you saw some of the items that I posted here.

We stayed in the Westin hotel which was directly across the road
from the Tuileries garden which is next to the Louvre museum.

Although I was wiped out, we walked around and took some pictures near the garden and Louvre.

The next day was unpacked. We walked to the Louvre through a maze of people to get to the event.

After the event, and the amazing announcements, we were able to try out the devices and the AI features first hand. 

The Fold 6 is an amazing device. Just a little wider than the Fold 5 but thinner. The screen is beautiful. The hinge is nice and smooth. The AI Sketch to Image feature is mind blowing! I have already pre-ordered my Fold 6!

The Flip 6 is such a beautiful device. I was able to use one for 2 days and run it through it's paces. It's versatility allows you to take some incredible pictures without using a tripod or stand. It fits in your pocket so well that you will forget that you have it.

The Watch Ultra is a beast! The dual band GPS will mean that the track back feature will be more accurate than ever!

Can't wait to try out the enhanced sound and reception of the Buds3 Pro! The ring is brand new for Samsung and will be a great accessory to add to the accuracy of your Samsung Health information. For those who prefer not to wear a watch now the have an alternate way to track health info.

After the event we had dinner and then drinks on a rooftop near the Arc de Triomphe. Other Paris city sights were also visible.

After dinner I walked with a group over to the Eiffel tower to grab some pictures.

Day 3 we had a short tour of the Louvre and some more of the sights of Paris.

After the tour we had a great dinner and an awards ceremony. We received raffle tickets for completing the missions. One of my tickets was EXTREMELY lucky and I won a Flip 6!

I am so grateful that Samsung held this event and invited me! The experience is mind blowing and you meet some great Samsung enthusiasts from around the world. Many of them are now my friends! Another way that Samsung is expanding the Galaxy!!

#MembersInParis #SamsungMembersConnect #SamsungMembers #SamsungUnpacked #withSamsung

1 Reply
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I love it, and you SOOOO deserve that Flip 6 for all the hard work you've done and continue to do in our community. We appreciate you so much!