Original topic:

Samsung Music - Flex Mode Support

(Topic created: 08-05-2024 04:18 PM)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung, 

It's extremely odd to me that you guys have yet to provide a custom layout for the Samsung Music app. I mean you've had four years and we're still stuck with this janky Flex Mode panel...

10 Replies
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I personally like it but i believe we need more customisation for Samsung music in general also new features
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I respect that. I find it redundant to have the music controls displayed twice. The album art should be centered, when you tap it it should display the lyrics correctly in the center, pressing the queue button could display the queue at the bottom or top....... This current layout just makes no sense.
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Cant argue with those points like i said samsung music needs some attention
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh, for sure. It's one of the forgotten about apps, much like their Email app. In my mind, the would have refreshed the Music app when they gave the lockscreen widget and Music player in the notification panel a new design language. Why they didn't port that design language over to the main app boggles my mind.
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Exactly i like how they made it for the notification panel too i didn't know samsung has an email app
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yup. It's pretty solid too, but the design language is from like One UI 3.... It has a lot of potential to be a replacement for the Gmail app and Outlook app but, it's just too dated for me.
0 Likes
jade101
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung music app is no longer being updated
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Well, that is just rude!! šŸ˜­
0 Likes
jade101
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Tell Samsung not me literally everyone got a pop-up saying the app is no longer being updated