Original topic:

YouTube app not responsive on Z Fold 3

(Topic created: 09-07-2021 01:27 PM)
Rtelia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Even after updating the app, YouTube is never responsive on the Z Folf 3.  Can't uninstall it and install again. Nothing I've tried works. Any suggestions please?

7 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Was it always unresponsive out of the box? If you've uninstalled updates and done everything else, there isn't anything you can do. I don't think anyone would factory reset their phone over YouTube.. You can look into getting YouTube Vanced. A bit of a hastle to get working, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Rtelia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yea it has always been unresponsive. It won't allow u installing it. That would probably resolve the issue if I could reinstall the app. You're right, I won't factory reset over YouTube. Maybe it will work out the kink in time. Thanks for responding. 🙏🏼
Solution
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Go into your device settings>apps>YouTube and there should be 3 dots in the top right that will allow you to uninstall updates.
Rtelia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
OMG! Thank you. I haven't been on here in a couple days. That fixed the problem. After uninstalling updates and rebooting, everything works perfectly now. Thank you so much!
user7TUsqxrPqq
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
This helped my issue.
goochbuntu
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Try YouTube Vanced 😉 and just disable YouTube.
Rtelia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thanks everyone for offering advice to help me out. I knew this would be the best place to get my problem solved. Thanks to @Je655's suggestion above, I now have a perfectly running YouTube. Much appreciation to you all.