Original topic:

Buds 3 Confirmed!

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yeah, nothing confirmed yet but the design has been heavily implied to stray away from the (fantastic) bean design, and turn them into AirPods instead. I will be absolutely devastated if Samsung goes full AirPods! Apparently they will be hard tipped and everything for the normal 3's and the 3 Pro will have detachable ear tips. I'm sure if they do it, it will be because Apple's design is superior for holding larger batteries in the stems vs everything having to fit in a bean shape. Even knowing that, I probably won't be picking them up if the design is AirPods-like. I'd much rather keep the same battery life we get now with the 2 Pro and upgrade drivers and ANC. I think a ton of people are going to bail out of Samsung's earbuds if they make this design change. Idk, that's just my opinion. I love my 2 Pro's and love the shape and comfortability after adding Comply foam tips, so I feel no rush to upgrade my buds anyway.

Edit:
Maybe both the 3 and 3 pro's will have soft ear tips, that's a bit better. They don't look too bad in this render pic but they are still carbon copies of the AirPods Pro's. These are going to ignite so much hate from the Apple guys, it's only copying when Samsung does it, when others copy Samsung, its innovation! šŸ˜‚GjzpwFGhium74oGSUvhtTD-970-80.jpg_1000004574_1719472328.jpg1719473207334.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
I personally enjoy the FE's since they have the wing tips and are essentially an upgraded (no wireless charging tho) of the original Galaxy buds
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

This sucks. They gave up 6+ years of design legacy to chase after apples dumb earstraw design.

Options
Galaxy Buds
I hate this design if they wanted users to go for airpods they should've said so.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
If it gives me better call quality because the microphone is closer to my mouth, if it helps with accidental touches because I have to adjust my buds, I don't care!
0 Likes