JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: Saturday)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

149 Replies
Redspider97
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
My buds 3 pro tips ripped the tips are on the buds really tight almost as if glued on. I've had every single Bluetooth set Samsung has ever made and none of the other tips have ripped except for the 3pro SMH
JusYan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I notice one side was harder to remove. Good thing mines hasn't tare.
0 Likes
kmb1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
 I just received an email this morning stating that the Buds3 Pro I ordered on 7/13, and were originally supposed to have a pickup date of 7/24, at a local Best Buy, are now delayed by a month, until 8/23.
 The email made it sound like it is Best Buy that is causing this delay; however, I'm thinking the same thing is happening to people who are having their Buds3 shipped directly to them.
 Does anyone know what exactly is the cause of this delay?
 Thanks in advance for any insight.
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I read there were issues with the ear tips tearing while trying to change them out. It's a very specific way Samsung said they had to be removed
user-man
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just got the exact same email. I pre ordered them on the day of and getting a month long delay email few days before pickup date is insane. Samsung support is zero help. They literally don't care.
Yayo1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Samsung has suspended shipments of the Galaxy Buds Pro 3 due to a quality control issue
kmb1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Really. How did you find this out? I wish they would have included this information in the email they sent me. Would've been much easier on Samsung and their customers, I think.
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
Yayo1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Check out soundguys.com
kmb1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks. Yep, the news is all over the place now that I googled it. I should have thought to do that first! Thanks much!