JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: 08-12-2024 07:01 PM)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

315 Replies
timothy04276
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

It's Samsung. I ordered straight from Samsung and the delivery got delayed til Aug 28 the next day.

0 Likes
Jakeobean
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I ordered mine on the Samsung shop app and ordered 2 pair in silver and white. Both are showing a delay, the silver by a month and 20 days, from aug 8 to sept 28 and the white show a delay of 20 days from Aug 8 to 28.
0 Likes
user1Fzi8WA20u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm not sure
0 Likes
Jason29
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Anyone know when the Galaxy Buds 3 pro will be released to retail stores? ( Best Buy, ect ) 
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ordering them on Samsung.com has them scheduled to be delivered in late August...so maybe around that time
Jason29
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks for the reply, bro! I've been watching YouTube videos about the Pro 3 model having ear tip issues. I'm not a big fan of ordering high-priced items online. I would rather buy it off the shelves at retail stores.
user0vcyhHKBs1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

As of Thursday, July 25th 2024, the Buds3 Pro are delayed indefinitely.

0 Likes
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I understand. I received mine last week and then heard about the ear tip issues. I saw a video that said there's a very particular way you have to remove them. I changed mine out without any issues and probably won't them again lol
Manny007_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Por quƩ no me da el descuento de $50 USD cuando quiero comprar los nuevos galaxy buds 3 pro??
0 Likes
Manny007_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
.1721475750205.jpg
0 Likes