Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: Saturday)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

149 Replies
user0vcyhHKBs1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

As of Thursday, July 25th 2024, the Buds3 Pro are delayed indefinitely.

0 Likes
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I understand. I received mine last week and then heard about the ear tip issues. I saw a video that said there's a very particular way you have to remove them. I changed mine out without any issues and probably won't them again lol
Manny007_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Por qué no me da el descuento de $50 USD cuando quiero comprar los nuevos galaxy buds 3 pro??
0 Likes
Manny007_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
.1721475750205.jpg
0 Likes
user0vcyhHKBs1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

La razon es porque el descuente as parte de una oferta de pre-order.

0 Likes
DonTurtle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I think Samsung (ignoring all potential physical defects) have really blundered the release of this year's new Buds release. They changed the design around A LOT (obviously). I think people were not aware of how to properly change them thinking the design was simular to previous releases.

I'm specifically referring to the EAR TIPS design. I personally never used ear tips where the design was Male to Female. Female being the ear piece (the device where the audio was coming from) and the eartips were male. 

I was attempting to remove the ear tips and proceeded to use my nail because it was too snug and I became too concerned I was going to brake them. After some thorough research, I realized I was going to actually pinch into the ear tips with my nail and rip them because I didn't know of the design changes regarding how the ear tips and the new Ear Buds 3 interact. 

I appreciate the design changes, but I didn't realize the changes and was going to submit a warrantee repair service for no reason. This reminded me of the initial release of the foldables. People were tearing off the thin layer of plastic on the screen and were not suppose to. I think these oversights are more costly than necessary because the public is not much aware of some of the small design decisions like this.

0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yep, the video should have been on the US site, too. I shouldn't have had to go to Samsung Korea initially to find it and post a link on this board.

I shouldn't had to make a post on how to use a product before it's released. It's not the first time I've done this.

I love Samsung products. It's their lack of communication that leaves a lot to be desired.
0 Likes
user0vcyhHKBs1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Looks like the Buds3 Pro are delayed indefinitely.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi everyone! I ordered the Galaxy Buds3 Pro on July 10th. I received a pickup date for July 24th, then August 23rd. Now the status is TBD???? Really confused and frustrating. Did samsung release a statement or something regarding this?
0 Likes
FOXHOUNDXOF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Is just bad shape the tip won't fit my ear it keep falling and there is nothing i can do about it i hope buds 3 is different but it got delayed till August 28th also the ring got delayed very upset about it 
0 Likes