JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: 06-26-2024 10:01 PM)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
313 Replies
earnestj5
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I won't to know why it is taking so long to ship the earbuds they have taking my money but are not supposed to ship or arrive on the 20th of September and I ordered on the 20th of August if they would ship to us instead of shipping to Walmart and Amazon target when I ask about them they wouldn't tell me they are on backorder take care of us first 
0 Likes
Jogube33
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Does anyone know what's going on? There area delays in the deliveries of the Buds 3 pro??

0 Likes
Tpike
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

i have had my new buds 3 pro for a few weeks now and i really like the sound quality, color, lights, case.  however, the controls arent my fav and its awkward getting them in and out of the case.  i havent dropped one yet, but i can see it coming.  i wish the right bud went on the left side of the case, seems more natural way of picking them up from the charger case.  i have had every model buds except the buds live and these seem to be a big step up in so many way. it would be nice to get a mic mute like we had on the buds plus. when on zoom, its nice to be able to mute mic. 

0 Likes
shawn143
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I like the sound but man I hate the stem design
scorpio2002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Sadly it's the better design for call quality, bigger battery and more controls
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
The only thing I really don't like is the anc could be better šŸ¤·
0 Likes
Tpike
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

i think its better than previous models. i did realize when i changed tips they werent installed correctly so the fit was poor.  i wish they had a bigger size tip.

SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yes, they definitely need at least one size that's a bit larger. I would say the largest size is about medium for most headphones, but it's also good to have a smaller size than the average headphones because many people have smaller ears.
Tpike
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

lots of privileged kids running around with $300 buds šŸ™‚

0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Oh no I have a friend who's 40, and the smallest average size are too big for her ears. (That's what I was referring to) but you're right