JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Pro battery level for the Case

(Topic created: 08-01-2024 03:59 PM)
Ash_T0S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

In the Samsung widgets or in the wearables app I do not see the battery level of the case of the buds 3 pro. Please add the ability to see the battery level of the case as well in the widgets and the wearables app 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Ash_T0S Typically a buds case battery level is only visible when one or more bud is in the case. Have you checked when one bud is in the case?

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Ash_T0S Typically a buds case battery level is only visible when one or more bud is in the case. Have you checked when one bud is in the case?

GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Buds
@Ash_TOS As @LongHiker mentioned you need to have o e if the buds in the case for the battery information to display the case level
1722555584268.jpg1722555584302.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Ash_T0S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Oh yes, it is visible when one bud is in the case. Thanks!

But is it possible to make a request to make it visible even if both buds are not in the case? It feels disruptive to remove one bud from the ear and place it in the case to get the battery level.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's not possible. In order to get a battery level, at least one bud needs to be connected to the battery terminal.
For the case to also show battery that would require software to be added to the case, adding to the cost of the buds.

0 Likes
Ash_T0S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I see, thanks for the response