Original topic:

Buds 3 Pro - fit test

(Topic created: Friday)
IamthaKing
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've tried all 3 sizes for the buds. After numerous minutes (using the large) I can finally get one fit correctly in my ear. After several more tries I finally get the other to fit properly, but when that happens the first ear fails the test. I rarely get both fit properly at the same time. When I do, I will test every several minutes and eventually both end up failing. I cannot get a pass and keep it. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Happens all the time. I know I have a good fit because there is no leakage of outside noise when using ANC. I gave up trying the Fit Test because it will drive you crazy.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

It is absolutely useless! Just when you think you fixed the one with one seated correctly next test tells you poor fit.

kmb1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just bought some diofit brand replacement tips for my Buds3 Pro last week (from Amazon). They have an extra silicone rib, and fixed the exact same problem you (and I) were having. They're a little expensive, though, but diofit is one of Samsung's trusted suppliers in South Korea. They're about $20 including tax for 4 tips.
IamthaKing
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Maybe I will check into them.
0 Likes
IamthaKing
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yeah, I don't hear any outside noise. One second it says good fit, next poor fit.
0 Likes