Original topic:

Buds 3 will not disconnect from Bluetooth in the case

(Topic created: Sunday)
MikenSam
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just got my brand new galaxy buds 3 and after I get done listening to em i put em back in the case n close the lid and they disconnect just as they are supposed to do but in about half minute or so they connect right back up and nothing i do will make them disconnect other than manually turning off my Bluetooth!? Anyone heard of this happening with the new buds 3 or know a salutation? Thanks!

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Buds
Try checking for update I'm the galaxy wearable app under buds pro 3
MikenSam
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ok so i looked and there is no update but listen to this i have to turn off my Bluetooth on my phone to disconnect from the buds 3 so when i opened the Wear app a pop up appeared asking me permission to turn on Bluetooth and so if i accept it it connects to the bud's without even opening the case or removing a bud! Is it designed to work like this now? So what im saying is i can connect or disconnect from my buds 3 just by turning on or off my Bluetooth on my phone while the bud's are in the case with lid closed !!??
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy Buds
Call 1800Samsung to troubleshoot. If they can't fix it, TRUST ME, save yourself the hassle and return and reorder!!! I've been reading articles about buds 3 series quality control issues.
MikenSam
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ok I appreciate your help thank you!!
Options
Galaxy Buds
Do me a favor please, click the 3 dots to the right of my name. The tap accept solution, thanks in advance.
0 Likes