Original topic:

Buds Pro 2: Volume lowering on its own

(Topic created: a month ago)
CCMEMPHIS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having a recurring issue with my buds lowering the volume on their own. It's happens when there is loud noise i.e. I'm on my motorcycle hit a certain speed volume goes down. Turn it back up after a minute volume goes down again. Before we go any further ambient sound is off or on active noise canceling. Still lowers the volume by it's self. It's making them pretty much useless to me. As I use them to cancel out road noise which they don't do as well as previous versions. Tried every setting I could find to fix it somebody please tell me they have a fix before I retire these and go back to the buds 2 that had none of these issue. 

5 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
This sounds a lot like the Voice Detect option found in the Wearable app. Have you tried disabling that yet?Screenshot_20240401_101829_Galaxy Buds2 Pro Manager_1000003933_1711984709.png
0 Likes
CCMEMPHIS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've never enabled it. Mostly anything to do with calls or voice is not on since I really just use them for music.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello CCMEMPHIS, Welcome to the Community. We know how frustrating it is to have volume lower when listening to your buds.

Here is a link to article that contains several troubleshooting suggestions that may help: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

We also suggest checking the Touch settings in the Wearables app. It may be possible the Buds are registering taps while you are riding.

Finally, we suggest checking the fit of the earbuds. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/ It may help to test different size tips or the foam tips.

Let us know the results.

0 Likes
CCMEMPHIS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Still having the same problem. None of the suggestions has fixed the issue. Will be swapping to different earbuds.
0 Likes
cantgetrightone
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Im having the same issue
0 Likes