Original topic:

Buds Pro loose fit

(Topic created: 02-27-2021 04:26 PM)
MikeyIrish
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds

Got the new galaxy pro buds. The sound is excellent but the fit is not so great. They only stay in place if I'm not moving a lot. I will use at work where I'm very active.  I work in and out of refrigeration so I often wear a beanie that covers my ears, this keeps them from falling out but I can tell they are moving especially the.left one. 

9 Replies
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
I know this might be a silly question to ask, but just to make sure...did you swap out the medium sized tips for the large set that are in the box?
MikeyIrish
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
yes, I did.
My old samsung buds came with tips and additional wraps that went around the outside of the bud. these have none installed on them or extra 1s
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
yes, I have the pros as well and found the fit to not be as good as the Buds+ because of the wing tips the pluses had... but I found if I pull on the outside of my ear to open my ear canal better, I get a better fit and the Pros stay in better.
MikeyIrish
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Never thought to do that.
Thanks for the tip!
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

hey @MikeyIrish 

just wanted to double check if you were able to get a better fit with your Pros?

I was ready to send my Pros back until the idea popped into my head to try it like that...I use ear plugs when I go to sleep and I have to open my ear canal like that to get the ear plugs in. The one night I was putting my ear plugs in and it just came to me to try that with my Pro buds, and it worked for me! I don't know how I didn't think of it sooner, lol.

MikeyIrish
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
not yet. will try soon
will definitely let you know how it goes
MikeyIrish
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
ok pulling my ear definitely made the buds feel and sit better. they I yawned and the felt like they moved.. Haha I note to self. don't yawn anymore
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
awe man...see for me they don't move at all since I started putting them in that way. I can run, jump, shake my head all around and they won't move. Hmm...have you called Samsung to see if they have XL ear tips maybe? long shot, but maybe they do? and if not, it won't be long before there's 3rd party ear tips available for them on Amazon
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how frustrating this is. If you are having difficulty with the way the Buds Pro fit, you can use the following article for some helpful tips. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/ 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes