Original topic:

Buds3 Pro: audio quit working until reset

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Rounhousekick
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yesterday I came across a weird situation with the new buds while doing my daily hour walk. About 10 minutes into my activity playing perfect audio while playing a youtube video the buds started to loose audio on both units. After a few seconds the left bud went silent and only the right was playing audio. I tried the find my buds to play audio and that didn't work, I turned off/on the Bluetooth on the phone that didn'twork, I restarted my phone and that didn't work, I put them back in the case and back into my ears and that didn't work only sound on the right bud was working. I then deleted and unpaired the buds from my phone after proceeded to pair the buds and the device worked once again. I use the buds while talking my walks I don't use them throughout the day so use to see if this happens again would be limited to a small amount of time. Has anyone had to unpair and redo the connection to fix something like that. My old buds never once dropped connection. 

4 Replies
Noobie
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Isn't there something to factory reset the earbuds?
0 Likes
Indulis
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the same thing twice with Youtube, only in my case the sound of the video was similarly jerking in both ears at the same time. Helped to put both ears in the box and take them out.

#buds3 pro #loose audio

Rounhousekick
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Updating. The units have not acted up since my initial reporting. There has been no software updates. I will note that it briefly made the sound it did the time it bonked out but they stayed connected while playing youtube. I wonder if it's a youtube app interference.

I will update that I have noticed battery drain is not even on the buds3 pro. My right unit is faster drained than the left one and both units are used at the same time, same time stored in the battery pod. Anyone seeing uneven battery drains?1726188986627.jpg1726188986657.jpg
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello Rounhousekick, Thanks for being part of the Community. We are happy to hear the initial concern with the audio stopping has not reoccurred. 

We wanted to provide you the link to the solution for one earbud draining the battery faster than the other: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Buds3-Pro-battery-drain/m-p/2967658

0 Likes