JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Earbud accessories for Galaxy buds pro

(Topic created: 09-14-2022 10:41 AM)
Rounhousekick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Love my galaxy Buds Pro they work great. Don't know if Samsung looks at these forums for feedback. I have an issue here my ear shape is wack and if I try doing any form of physical activity with my Buds I'm always having to push them back in to place or they fall off. I wish there were some attach accessories available specifically like a clip on around the ear back loops to retain my Buds in place. I've tried the smaller fitting they don't hold I've tried the larger fitting it's uncomfortable and I get a headache from the pain the pressure build up of the fitting stretching my ear hole. Medium is where it's comfortable for all day use but I'm constantly fixing them in place. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same, and I traded then in for the new buds 2 pro and all those problems have disappeared!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes