Original topic:

Future Galaxy Buds

(Topic created: 06-17-2023 04:46 PM)
Lenny123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just a suggestion... 

Please create some wireless headphones that have a nude-like color as an option. I LOVE the Galaxy Buds Live in Bronze because it blends in very well and just looks like a jewelry accessory more than headphones. I am having to buy another pair only because no one can hear me but my surroundings more than me... which is strange. Also, I live in the middle of too much action in a city and do not want to make it obvious I'm wearing expensive headphones.

I'm actually crying inside having to give up my buds live and try the Pro 2.. I am hoping that soon there will be some improvements and a color scheme that cane look more blended to skin tone. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Xiro
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Color scheme doesnt rly have nude like color but sound profile is good i went from buds pro to buds 2 pro and i love them
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
So you want them to make a color for all the skin tones or just yours?
0 Likes
Lenny123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Samsung has done amazing with their color schemes in general... very unique either bright, bold and/or softness to the color.
The bronze color had a one size fits all on a way so its not a specific tone I'm mentioning since it had a finishing that would be different depending on the angle and its surroundings.
They had a beige-like color and off-white colors that was really nice on the phones some yrs and hoping they would come up with a color scheme that would vary. Something that when you look at it, its like a gradient of its surroundings.
They can bring back something like the bronze and make it less like chrome and softened.. either that or probably an accessory that can change the colors.
Samsung has done great with innovation and listening to their customers as they develop unique products and wanted to give it a try.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.