JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds 3 Pro doesn't have a good seal, even with the largest tips

(Topic created: 07-22-2024 10:15 PM)
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Does anyone have any idea about or know anything about the Galaxy Buds 3 Pro having a really poor seal? I just received my Buds 3 Pro earlier today. The right side barely gets a proper seal, and the left side doesn't get a proper seal at all. In fact, it doesn't get a seal because I'm pretty sure the largest earpiece is too small for my ear.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Welcome and thank you for reaching out. We understand it can be frustrating trying to get the earbuds to seal properly when inserted in the ears.

If you are having difficulty with the way the Buds 3 or Buds 3 Pro fit, you can use the following article for some helpful tips. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS10003519/ 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
A good seal as measured by the web app or by noises you hear.
0 Likes
Bejon
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same problem using the app and trying all three different tips I can not a good seal.

baumgardner
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Can not get them to seal according to the wearable app.
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Welcome and thank you for reaching out. We understand it can be frustrating trying to get the earbuds to seal properly when inserted in the ears.

If you are having difficulty with the way the Buds 3 or Buds 3 Pro fit, you can use the following article for some helpful tips. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS10003519/ 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes