JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds 3 Pro: is there a recall

(Topic created: 08-10-2024 06:11 PM)
user6AveWyTjiU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Will there be a recall or an upgrade/trade for those who purchased the product before the halt in production due to quality issues?

5 Replies
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Was yours affected because mine wasn't. I got mine on the first shipment. I've replaced the tip with no issue
0 Likes
user6AveWyTjiU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I haven't had an issue as I got mine with 1st shipment preorder as well. However if Samsung halted production it is obvious there was a quality issue at the production level therefore in general all products pushed out under previous production should be recalled/replaced. They didn't halt and "improve" the quality based upon "one offs". Just inquiring if there has been an announcement that I missed regarding Samsung addressing the current customer of the product.
0 Likes
Solution
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
The primary concern was with the earbud tips, as they repeatedly tore off during replacement attempts due to their adhesion to the earbuds themselves. If you have not encountered this issue, then it is unlikely to affect you. However, if you wish to seek assistance, you may visit a Samsung store for potential support.
0 Likes
user6AveWyTjiU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you
0 Likes
Rivs5
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
The only issue was the earplugs tearing when trying to change them out. If your earplugs are good then you have nothing to worry about.
0 Likes