JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro ear tips come loose easily

(Topic created: 03-30-2022 10:19 PM)
userMliC4okx4N
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

The Galaxy Buds Pro seems to have a flawed design. The ear tips are coming loose very easily from the Buds. While taking the buds out of the ears, sometime the ear tips come loose and stay in the ears. Happened few times even after replacing ear tips with new set couple of times. Today, the ear tip got stuck in my ear while taking out the bud and it was scary. Took a while to take the tip out of the ear. Decided never to use the buds Pro. Hope Samsung will look into it and make sure the ear tips stick strong with the buds, for all future releases.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Antx90
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Happens to me too. Specifically the left bud is always lose on my left ear and sometimes the tip gets stuck in my ear but it's easy to take out. I haven't tried switching the tip but I prob should. But if this happens to most people, Samsung should rlly fix that issue with their future buds
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Happens to me too. But only if I really push the bud in to try and get a good seal. So I switched to foam tips.
userMliC4okx4N
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Tried foam tips too. I think the problem is when we try to twist the bud into the ear for a good seal. That's when the tip comes out loose from the bud and stays in the ears while the bud is taken out after a call ends.

I don't know how Samsung got it wrong on such a basic function.

Switching to Bose sports buds now. Atleast I don't have to worry about parts getting stuck in the ears.

I really love the Galaxy Buds Pro though. It's features and sound quality is awesome. It's physical design needs improvement though.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes