JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds repair or replacement of one bud?

(Topic created: 07-31-2022 01:25 PM)
Ferd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi fellow members. I thought I lost the Right Samsung(9D9B) ear bud, looked for it for 20 min. Found my son had it in his mouth the whole time. Now R bud will not work. Will Samsung replace single bud, able to repair, or should I accept my losses? Really like these vs new one. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. We can certainly understand when life provides us with interesting situations such as losing a Galaxy bud. Samsung is able to do a repair or replacement of a single buds as long as you have the charging case and left buds. If you wish to have your bud replaced or repaired, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance in getting the repair set up. Here is a link to the full warranty terms for your reference: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/warranty/

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
cali8702
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I was told they can repair most 9f the time I should just opt for a replacement bud.
0 Likes
MJFrithjof
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
Unfortunately, I do not think that Samsung will cover that damage. Plus, it is probably cheaper to get a replacement on eBay than to have Samsung repair it, Unfortunately.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. We can certainly understand when life provides us with interesting situations such as losing a Galaxy bud. Samsung is able to do a repair or replacement of a single buds as long as you have the charging case and left buds. If you wish to have your bud replaced or repaired, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance in getting the repair set up. Here is a link to the full warranty terms for your reference: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/warranty/

0 Likes