Original topic:

Gear IconX

(Topic created: 09-22-2021 10:48 AM)
Michellefrusa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Why am I loosing 😫  Bluetooth connection very often... zfold3 don't have micro jack for headphones...
0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are having connectivity problems on your Gear IconX. There could be a number of reasons why a Bluetooth device may randomly disconnect from your Galaxy phone or tablet. It could be that the device has a low battery, was moved too far away from the Galaxy device, or the Bluetooth function was accidentally turned off. This guide will go over different scenarios and helpful tricks. Try these steps here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209182/

Please let me know if this helps.

0 Likes
Michellefrusa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
It didn't help... usually my phone is in my pocket or on my purse... hanging from my shoulder... it is more like a wick connection... also, the sound is really poor quality as to volume ... Tmobile was recommending that I return my IconX...
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for replying. Regretfully, based on the date of production, the device has reached end of life status. This means that any repairs would be beyond economical repair, and it is recommended to seek other options with your retailer or carrier. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Michellefrusa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
2 years of functions that's all it's worth...
0 Likes