JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to verify Galaxy Authenticity?

(Topic created: 04-07-2021 07:28 AM)
Members_CZirbiF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought a pair of unopened galaxy buds plus off of someone on Facebook marketplace. They won't connect to the galaxy wearable app and they feel low quality compared to my old galaxy buds. Is there some way to tell if they are real or not? 

0 Likes
4 Replies
RuthyJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would like to know as well. I got the same problem an the box still had the seal & says Samsung Galaxy buds.
0 Likes
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there guys!

If you are needing to verify your Galaxy buds, the moderators would be happy to assist you.

You can simply send a message to me directly requesting verification with the below information here at this linik:http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Half3vil
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Go on you tube there's a totorial that tells you how to pair them i couldnt get mine to hook up on my s8 either untill i did it
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes