JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No Skype Notifications while using Galaxy buds pro!

(Topic created: 05-18-2023 03:33 AM)
alirezanasibi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried everything suggested on the web from turning on notifications on wearable app to reinstalling Skype but it doesn't work! My earbuds Pro don't notify and read Skype notifactions on my Samsung s23 phone. Everything else works fine except Skype! Anybody with the same problem? Any solution? Is it blocked somehow? Notifcations appear in the phone but not notified on my earbuds or being read! ðŸ˜¥

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with not receiving notification and having them read aloud to you. I would be happy to look into this further for you. If you're not receiving notifications from your paired phone or tablet on your earbuds, like the Galaxy Buds2 or Galaxy Buds2 Pro, make sure to enable notifications from that app. You can use the Galaxy Wearable app or Galaxy Buds+ app (on iOS) to manage the notification settings for your wearable device. 

Please note: Available features, menu options, and settings will vary by the device and software version. Notifications can only be received and managed when the earbuds are connected to the applicable app and device. Give this link a try to make sure your notifications are set up properly for Skype: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111236/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend you reaching out to the developer of Skype as this is only happening with one app.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with not receiving notification and having them read aloud to you. I would be happy to look into this further for you. If you're not receiving notifications from your paired phone or tablet on your earbuds, like the Galaxy Buds2 or Galaxy Buds2 Pro, make sure to enable notifications from that app. You can use the Galaxy Wearable app or Galaxy Buds+ app (on iOS) to manage the notification settings for your wearable device. 

Please note: Available features, menu options, and settings will vary by the device and software version. Notifications can only be received and managed when the earbuds are connected to the applicable app and device. Give this link a try to make sure your notifications are set up properly for Skype: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111236/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend you reaching out to the developer of Skype as this is only happening with one app.

0 Likes