Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-17-2020 07:51 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
user2RwPbow7uO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Looking forward to these
HDBJR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Awesome
userscmdR2GESW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
do they suppose to answer and hang calls up
Wprevilon
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I bought a galaxy Budd live black
TMoney9676
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
love my buds.....getting great battery life and sound quality is great!
Teepea313
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
They sucked in the beginning the sound kept fading in and out. But a update came and it's so much better now. I love them and so comfortable more than the airpods.
userfyEekCPv3h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
do I have to buy the buds for them to work with my S20
0 Likes
userUHKKqKtA3f
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
love that's its made of recycled plastic!
0 Likes
userm8CkDnt5DR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I returned the set I bought because they did not not in my ears correctly. They refused to stay in place & did not have a hook to go over the top of my ear to hold them in place. Had to return them to Best Buy. Super Bummed!
0 Likes
YoutuberAnne
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
They look so cool.I want some.
0 Likes