Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-26-2020 07:18 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
Teddy069
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
nice
50Estudo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
wowwww
jforbes500
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'd like to purchase the sleeves. where can I find them for sale?
PamelaP
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I love mine
Redrosebud
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
cool earbuds
Samsungrocks
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Samsung is just the best
user1154lPQppA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'll have to upgrade mine, can anyone conclude if the sound is better from the first gen?
userWy8p0XL6Tx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
SomeBladeSmith
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I tried these out and was was not thrilled with the sound. There's no bass, I tried adjusting them every which way to see if it was in my ear wrong, but nothing was working. Also, found it annoying that I kept pause/playing consistently when trying to adjust. The most bass I'd get is at moments, when I hit play after it was paused for a few seconds, there would be some bass, but then it'd fade away, so I was stumped. I'm not a bass heavy guy, but I do like full range sound from headphones. I even put it on the extra bass EQ in the app and really couldn't notice a difference. I ended up returning them and getting the Bose headphones, they're not as practical and they are bigger, but the sound is much fuller
eunique
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
...well, you can't compare full, enclosed headphones to ear budz. the difference in size of the drivers alone will stump the kind of sound you will get. but at a much more expensive price. and the practicality will not be the same, of course. but, I guess depends on what you are looking for.