Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-29-2020 11:51 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
cynfcity
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
its 3
0 Likes
BoBomb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
which to get.....buds+ or bean buds
0 Likes
fathog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I wonder how much they are I would like to try them out I listen to music alot I have ear buds I charge up they sound good
0 Likes
Al170
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I got the Blue Limited edition from Amazon I love them.
Trinady
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I want
0 Likes
usertG2BHRBtFC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
best earbuds great sound
0 Likes
kennethb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
can you buy replacement tips for the Galaxy Buds Live
0 Likes
Regina1988
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I want some of things so cute
0 Likes
David20
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
HEY CAN I UPGRADE FROM MY GALAXY BUDS PLUS MYSYIC BLACK BARLY EVER USED FOR THE GALAXY BUDS LIVE!
0 Likes
Wattsup
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are these worth the price tag? I have Beats wireless head phones (I got them for free) but looking for a change. Reviews seem mixed.
0 Likes