Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-30-2020 12:32 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
DeeVibes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
they are offering free AKG headphones, you have to go to Samsung web and request them
kennethb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
That told me I can get a free pair of the wired headphones. They sent me a pair.
0 Likes
scott58
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
yeah me too
0 Likes
kyer420
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
if you download the Samsung members app you could have got $150 Samsung credit for pre-ordering the note 20 Ultra so I got two of the note 20 Ultras one of the 512 gigs and one of the 128 gig so I got the 150 Samsung credit 2 times so I bought the Samsung Galaxy Bud lives with the 300 Samsung credit total had to pay twenty bucks for 1 and 0 for the other one got me a pair and my girlfriend a pair of them for twenty bucks it was a pre-order promotion they had
0 Likes
zQueenZz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I requested to get head phones because nothing came with the ultra note, I called. they are sending something out, I don't know what but is imagine something wireless being that the only port is for a charger unless they have head phones made for that. I'm hoping it's ear buds but they didn't give any detail as to what they would send. I'll keep you posted when they arrive
0 Likes
mrsReep0727
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
the new wired AKG earbuds have a USB-C end on them. so unless you have wireless ear buds...you won't be able to charge your phone if your buds are plugged in. This was one of the reasons I was turned away from Apple, but here we are😑
0 Likes
zQueenZz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
after I put them in correctly, I really enjoy them.
userPPMuEZbvwZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I was going to return mine because the sound was not putting out what I expected. Once I put them in properly, I've had no problem. love them.
SmithBoy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
How do they fit in your ears? comfty or hard fit?
Kingswurv
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
At first couple of uses it felt kinda weird but then felt very comfortable after a week or so Love them sound is great use with poweramp music player for Android its the best player for Android by the way and the sou d is fabulous they sound d better then my galaxy buds & my galaxy buds+ one thing I do believe that it needs is to be rubberized the part that sits close to your skin but its a great set of buds