Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-31-2020 02:10 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
DominicanRickE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just got mine today can't wait to use them on a daily basis to see how well they hold up and how comfortable they can be.
0 Likes
banibp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
can i exchange my Galaxy buds that I got with my zgalaxy 10+ with these new ones?
0 Likes
edubb623
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I need more wing tips how to get them
0 Likes
calia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
😎 cool
0 Likes
AiiNaja
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have been using these and the Galaxy Buds + and I must say Samsung did one heck of a design job with these live buds. My mystic bronze live buds fits perfectly into my ears and they are so comfy I could continue to wear them for extended periods. I am so happy with them I would recommend them for people to at least give a try, especially if you're inquiring about a permanent set of ear buds to use with your phone.
0 Likes
user9AQuA3SmKV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
love the Bronze live
0 Likes
josias1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
they look like jelly beans
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds
I want this so bad
0 Likes
ussie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I bought my mystic black Galaxy buds live from the actual samsung store and it's fantastic. They're comfortable to wear on daily basis. And I like how you can change the settings for each bud. For example, on one ear bud you could change it to voice command. And the other ear bud to noise cancellation. I say the price is worth it.
0 Likes
dee32soon33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
❤❤❤
0 Likes