Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 11-02-2020 08:38 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
AharonJames
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
how well does this stay in your ear?
Mckinley7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
the ear bud in the world love them ❤
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
first of all I got the buds live free with my Note20 Ultra. but during pre-order. 2nd there is a website (or was) where u put ur IMEI and u get them sent to you. If anyone needs the link let me know I'll dig it up I got it saved somewhere.👍 also off topic but this ONE UI 3.0 Android 11 beta is AWESOME!!💥
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
ALWAYS. they've been sending me something for 2 months and I spend an hour minimum on the phone each time & still NEVER GOT IT🤬🤔🤬
Kumar13
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
your specification dont show exactly where these mics are just where the "mic" ports are. show the exact mic location. if I should open up one of these pea pods will I find 3 mics or just one?
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
mics? there's 3 I believe.
Kumar13
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I was just saying that they claiming there's 3 but I am sure there's not 3
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
bro there's 3.
luvmysequoias
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
2 outer and 1 inner mic

don't know why you would need an inner mic but ok.
mheathen247
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
its a cutting edge in play back time just as long as you learn how to work the permission of the app you will get the best that this product has to offer