Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 11-11-2020 02:34 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
Kay61
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
are they better than airpods?
PeeDidee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
$169.99
0 Likes
Madeater420
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
thought I was suppose to get a free pair with my s20 ultra note
Lea4u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
me too
Lena979078123go
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
me too
useraanqiUp1fb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I believe they do come with the s20 note ultra, you need to request them by putting in your phones imei number on the Samsung website... it'll prompt you to follow a couple other steps and they send them to you.. hope this helps
NickyBC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
why didn't they just put them in the box Tmobile didn't tell me about this i got them in the store 😭😭😭
userbENgIKyf22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
No they don't. I have Note 20 Ultra and still bought the buds and I ordered them the same day.
DeeVibes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
they giving free AKG headphones to note 20 owners, I just applied 2 days ago
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
THIS IS TRUE. THE BUDS LIVE ARE FREE IF U GET A PROMO. NOR GUARANTEED. If anyone needs the site to get free regular AKG earphones lmk I can find it.
0 Likes