Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 11-27-2020 08:11 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
JOJOzeer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
anyone know why my left ear bud on my buds+ just refuses to pair as of today? WEIRD
0 Likes
Mimivos
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
nice
0 Likes
JWG82
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have these in Mystic Bronze and love them! The only issue I have is with the instructions and graphics about the placement in the ears. The second step suggests pressing upward. Where exactly are these supposed to be placed in the ear?
0 Likes
thirumal2020
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have problem keeping in place and dropping even after following instructions. the instruction is general and one has to find the best position. good luck
userPXZNKf84xg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the older model. My left ear bud is saying disconnected. How do I reconnect my left ear bud?
0 Likes
userYHFNDs0aZs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just a fair warning do not send in for repair even if they are under warranty because you will never get them back and they will try to find a way to blame you and you'll never get a refund or replacement! I've been fighting with case management already for four months!

thirumal2020
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
easily drop from ears. use only in bed!
userfhKtPrh4ur
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
xjxjxxkckckocjssiixziusgt dd's
0 Likes
userYpbeITQTSj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
There on the way. Can't wait to use them, I'm getting white.
0 Likes
edaatta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the Mistic Black and I love them. So far there is no problem with my air bud. They are very comfortable when wearing.
0 Likes