Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 11-29-2020 01:28 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
Breath
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
how do money go they cost?
userQdVunESJW4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had similar thing once with Galaxy+buds but it was user error. somehow I wandered into accessibility options and turned the balance slider to just the right ear. check it just in case.
0 Likes
Zodiyah
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
price please
VanillaGorilla3e
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
They don't have a price posted so is it fair to assume they're free?
0 Likes
BklynPeach
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I really wanted to live these buds. I can't. They drop out all the time.
0 Likes
Jackson55
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the Samsung Buds and I have to say they are the sweetest ear phones I've ever owned and I've own them all. Beats, air pods, boss etc. So comfortable, so many cool options. I gotta give it to Samsung. NAILED IT!!!
userwbe8MELpyV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
awesome
0 Likes
trXXXtr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
im done with Samsung. Their customer support is horrible. Plus I'm not a fan of the fact they decided to tk the earphone jack off the note phones. the job I have uses the jack alot! The Bluetooth is great but I needed both. so the note 9 will be my last Samsung phone. I will go back to using the phones I had b4 the note. I find it Hilarious how they do things and not even listen to the customers when they're designing the phone. they just remove stuff that made the phone great in the first place. Samsung above all others are the worst at doing this. So if they don't care then why should I?
EmmanuelFlores
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
they look like beans but I think I'm gonna buy one
0 Likes
usermFMIbKDRpI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have these but I hardly use them because they keep falling out of my ears when I workout in the gym. It makes me crazy
0 Likes