Original topic:

One earbud ambient mode gone ?

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 12:51 PM)
usergG7vqKj5oA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello all, 

When I switched from different phone to Samsung, in Galaxy wearables app there are no longer an option to use ambient mode with one earbud 😞

Screenshot_20220828-192904_Galaxy Buds2 Manager.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-192909_Galaxy Buds2 Manager.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I understand the importance of being able to use Ambient mode with one Bud. The feature is still available. The setting shown in your screenshot "Noise controls with one earbud" allows the Ambient sound feature to be activated when wearing only one Bud.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Gera1214
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are both screenshots from youre new phone?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I understand the importance of being able to use Ambient mode with one Bud. The feature is still available. The setting shown in your screenshot "Noise controls with one earbud" allows the Ambient sound feature to be activated when wearing only one Bud.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes