JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung not refunding product damaged by FedEx

(Topic created: 08-08-2024 01:56 PM)
Members_zAoX22N
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I'm writing this as a record, and it might be helpful for others in a similar situation. I'm writing this here, because people at CS have never helped me at all.

I returned Galaxay Buds 3 Pro right after I received it (I didn't even open it), but the return package was "damaged" during the shipping by Fedex. 

Fedex said I should contact Samsung about this, so I did multiple chat conversations like 6 times. Every chat agent said I should wait a couple of days and it will be automatically refunded, or the refund was requested and I should still wait. But NOTHING happened.

Today I got an email from Samsung CS that the refund will be initiated only if the return package arrives at the warehouse. HOW? I already reported to Samsung that it is damaged and cannot be delivered anymore. I called Samsung, and they said I should call Fedex to change the status of the delivery (?). So I called them, but they said I should file a claim on their website. However, on their website, the claim can be only reported by the shipper (Samsung), not by the customer.

This is a total nonsense. Samsung is ignoring the multiple claims I have been making.

I claimed my credit card company to stop the transaction. This is so upsetting and kind of an experience I don't want ever in my life and I will never buy anything from Samsung online.

*Update : I claimed Fedex and they approved it. After that, they sent the empty box to Samsung just today. I can't understand what's going on.. SO clear that Fedex opened the box and stole the item.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of receiving your products damaged. The community operates on a peer-to-peer support model. While our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

For these types of questions and concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
PudgeBear2010
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Call order support and ask for a supervisor. What I found out after numerous calls is that Samsung has sequestered their departments and fulfillment doesn't have access to the order department, tech, or any other. If you talk to a supervisor they may actually be helpful and always ask for a reference number and the name of the person.
bluebonnet
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Dang bro, you should send an itemized statement charging what you think your time is worth!!

There are NO ethical companies that I know of. Money and Greed! They have their money! Now go away you are bothering them!

Samsung MUST train their "representatives" this way!! It's the old shuck and jive, the dance designed to misdirect you and by all means, skirt the issue. The hold times you surely encountered must have been maddening.

Sorry about your experience.!
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds
Had something simular with other companies seems common for some reason
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of receiving your products damaged. The community operates on a peer-to-peer support model. While our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

For these types of questions and concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

0 Likes