Original topic:

Change the banner color of certain events in my Calendar

(Topic created: 04-01-2024 07:31 PM)
MissImTooSexy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

I would like to change the banner color of certain events in my Calendar. Could someone please tell me HOW TO? Thanks!😊

4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
Tap on the event and click edit and at the top beside the title you will see a smile face and a color click on the color to change it1712025133682_1712025133675_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Fold
When you make the event you can change it from that screen. 1712032254754.jpg
0 Likes
420bunny
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
....or what he said. Lol thanks haha
0 Likes
420bunny
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
You can try this but keep in mind im just a customer here but it's a good guess nonetheless promise that haha but proceed with normal caution with that in mind obviously...u can def try....
Opening Samsung Calendar, click the 3 lines should b in the upper left corner. This should expand the Calendar menu opts & at the bottom select 'Manage Calendars' or something close to this. A list of avail accounts should be listed. These are the accts you added to ur device prior along w/some pre-installed ones like your Phone's fir example. It should include any google/gmail calendars here as well if u added them etc. But you can then select the calendar you want to change the colors for there by clicking on each setting & selecting those avail color options they give you.

Its important to note that each color change effects only those calendars & thise particular 'Events' u create or have existing inside that individual calendae & wont apply the same color globally to all. This meams you will have to change it for each calendar you use that you want to change the color for. So youll probly have to repeat it a cupl times for each one if u use a few calendars k. Also do keep in mind i have an older Galaxy Note 10 ...model w/Android v12 software so there may be slight menu variations so try & use best judgement if faced with something diff than whats here so menu names might be slightly diff etc when following these instructions. But they should get u there or atleast traveling down the right road (thats the hope anyway lol). lol
0 Likes