JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Battery and device performance

(Topic created: 04-11-2021 08:22 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My phones battery performance change a lot after the update one ui 3.0 like seriously my battery lasts about 9hours and I'm not doing any heavy apps or usage like this is so annoying 😒 I tried wipe partition and repaired apps and nothing seems to fix it. It's the software it's self that messed up my device after factory reset samsung should fix this even my keyboard drains my battery when i use er emoji my phone heats up for no apparent reason while customizing my character 😑
4 Replies
LLDUCCE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
how old is your device?
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It's two years old note 10 plus
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If the phone is continuing to drain the battery after factory reset, it would be recommended to have the phone evaluated by a certified technician to verify there is nothing wrong with the power source. You can take the phone to any local uBreakiFix for an evaluation or reach out to us here for further options: 1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport 2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513- or by calling 1-800-786-7864

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

LLDUCCE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
dude you totally didn't see something trust me I really wish I wasn't rite about that or this but I am also I am just trying to make a difference while I can cause nobody did that for me u no what I mean if u get a good virualmareware product they say McAfee is like in the top 3 best protections ,Norton being #1 but to be honest it will be a little on the expensive side of things but once its installed you should be fine you're gonna want to do a factory reset on your device so that you don't take any risk of it happening again!!!!🤑👍