Original topic:

Camera setting to select what resolution to record a video?

(Topic created: 04-02-2021 06:03 PM)
userdOb1VOBDkn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Where are the settings to select what resolution to record at on Note 10+ after latest update. The settings are gone

5 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you open your camera app and change it to video, depending on your orientation, it will show [UHD 60, UHD 30, FHD 60, FHD 30, or HD30]. Tap on this and you will have the resolution options appear.

userdOb1VOBDkn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No mine are gone after this update. Spent an hour on the phone with Samsung and they remotely took over my phone and couldn't fix it, so they are coordinating with the developers and calling back. I used those settings often and realized it was gone after my phone updated last night. Thanks for replying but I think my update was flawed or something.
0 Likes
userdOb1VOBDkn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Don't know if you got my last reply, but yes, you got it right. Thank you so much.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it! It looks like they just did some refining to clean up the UI. You are very welcome.

0 Likes
userdOb1VOBDkn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Wait...you got it. That's exactly right. Wow..in landscape it is there. Wow, the tech earlier couldn't figure it out either. Thank you so much
0 Likes