JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cant download images off google

(Topic created: 11-02-2019 11:50 PM)
Lillypadpearl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So a few weeks ago I upgraded my phone, went from a LG V20 to a Note 10 plus. Never had a problem downloading and locating images from google images onto my V20, could find the images in my gallery and in my files folder. But every since I got the Note 10 I cant find the images I download. I cant find them in my gallery or in my files folder. It seems as though I didnt even download them at all. Is this a google issue or a samsung issue? I remember not long ago google made it so that on desktop version you couldn't drag and drop images to your desktop to save them anymore you had to click on the image and go to the source to download. Is this the same thing they're doing? Or is it some setting that I need to change?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DavidUrFace
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is a google thing. If you are using the google app it goes to the Google Apps saved photos. If you use your actual browser and get it from Google images then it goes to your gallery as normal.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
DavidUrFace
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is a google thing. If you are using the google app it goes to the Google Apps saved photos. If you use your actual browser and get it from Google images then it goes to your gallery as normal.

Lillypadpearl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I just tested this. The images I download from the Samsung browser using Google search engine download to my gallery. However if I use google I have to follow the link to the source to download the image, I cant download it from the Google images search or else it won't show up in my google photos or in my gallery. 🤦‍:female_sign:

0 Likes
heathenkill
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just go to the page itself of the image you want and use smart select from the spen works like a charm

0 Likes