Original topic:

Ear buds are not connecting to my Note9

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 05:45 PM)
Mizzoumike52
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have a pair of ear buds that are fully charged and will not connect to my note 9. I put them in and held both buttons for 3 seconds and nothing happened. I tried it with my wife's ear buds and it worked fine. Please help. I am getting nothing. 

0 Likes
9 Replies
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did you delete the Plug-in and tried reinstalling Galaxy Wearable? I'd try restarting your phone too
0 Likes
Mizzoumike52
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have done all of that. Thank you for asking
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I understand how frustrating this is. Just to verify, your wife's earbuds connect fine to the phone, but earbuds do not connect to the phone? Have you tried connecting your earbuds to your wife's phone? What model earbuds are you using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Mizzoumike52
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes her galaxy buds connect fine. Then she tried to connect mine to her phone and no luck.
0 Likes
mrrogers90210
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Just go to Dollar General and buy a new set of buds!! Just saying.
0 Likes
Mizzoumike52
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes I can do that but I did pay $200 dollars for them, so it would be nice if they work.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Unfortunately, if the earbuds are not connecting to either phone, the issue would be with earbuds themselves and not the phone. Are they Samsung earbuds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Mizzoumike52
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No, hers are an older model
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I see. I would recommend contacting the manufacture of the earbuds for further troubleshooting. I apologize for the inconvenience.