JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I lock my navigation bar on my phone?

(Topic created: 10-31-2021 05:17 PM)
HasanAgera
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Earlier, I was able to lock my navigation bar to the bottom of the screen, and even of I rotate my phone, it would stay there. But I forgot how I did that. I think it was a feature of good lock apps but I am not sure. Dou you guys know how we do it?

7 Replies
maxnuckles
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes I do I love when they're hidden I have a note 20 and you just swipe the bottom when they're hidden so if you go into settings and find your navigational bar and that's how you will change it navigational bar settings I'll go in there and look around and get back I'll look around for it it's there
0 Likes
HasanAgera
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I hope you understand me correctly. I forgot to add more information, but I am talking about the new navigation bar that is like iphones. That long line on the bottom of the screen was staying there after landscape mode. So I could go back as if I am holding the phone as portrait.
0 Likes
maxnuckles
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You know what man my wife phone got broke about two months ago the LG K92 had that one bar at the bottom was really my phone I couldn't figure it out but I'm talking about the note 20 can have three at the bottom and they're invisible until you slip up on them just go to the bottom and flip up and there's three bars obviously wants to go back once you go to the main screen and the other is to go to all your previous apps you visited I really enjoy that one man I think it's much easier than the single line and it is in the settings I'll have to run through it because I lost it one time and it took me a minute to find it again
HasanAgera
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Actually the one line is much better and faster I think. The more important is you are not required to be precise with your gesture. You can go back anywhere of right or left side of screen. That's what I like. The visibility is not a problem, I can solve it from good lock app.
0 Likes
maxnuckles
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Really see it was my ladies phone so I really didn't mess with it so you just swiped right the left and that's what takes your back or goes to your recent apps that's awesome I'm going to try it out I'll let you know if I find where it is and you do the same please
0 Likes
Solution
HasanAgera
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have used that for a while but I found the new one more convenient.

Settings, display, navigation bar, so you can change it.
maxnuckles
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ty
0 Likes