JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I'm not able to see when my voicemails were received

(Topic created: 06-26-2021 11:10 AM)
Akinoopop2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am trying to check my voicemail and I am not able to see when they came in or click on them to listen to them.  It is taking me to me actually listening to the voicemails without knowing when the calls came in. is there a way to fix this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Try contacting your carrier, as Voice mail is their responsibility. I would ask them to reset your Voice mail, & see if that works

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Try contacting your carrier, as Voice mail is their responsibility. I would ask them to reset your Voice mail, & see if that works
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Who is your carrier? Do they have a voicemail app?
0 Likes
Akinoopop2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I had Sprint. Teen mobile took over 😢.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Are you using the tmobile voicemail app?
0 Likes
Akinoopop2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I decided to go see if their was an app to download. I realized that there was a teen mobile vmail app. I went to download it and it stated it was already downloaded. I opened it and updated it and signed up. The graphics are archaic but it will do! I am actually contemplating on putting my sprint sim card back in. I can't do group messages over 20 contacts. I run a youth church group and I have a group of 34. Went to send a message and I couldn't. I might see about doing a remind message using the remind app. I'll see......
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You can't use the tmobile visual voicemail app? You're part of tmobile now you should be able to.
0 Likes
DislikeNewUpdates
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the same issue. I've contacted Verizon a few times and even did a factory data reset and it still did not work. Have to enter in a pin like it's 2001 to listen to the voicemail. I don't get a notification of a new voicemail so the mailbox fills up without evening knowing.
0 Likes
Akinoopop2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes. I couldn't believe it. Ridiculous!
0 Likes
Akinoopop2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Check for an app in your app store. I did and I realized that there was a teen mobile vmail app. I went to download it and it stated it was already downloaded. I opened it and updated it and signed up. The graphics are archaic but it will do! I am actually contemplating on putting my sprint sim card back in. I can't do group messages over 20 contacts. I run a youth church group and I have a group of 34. Went to send a message and I couldn't. I might see about doing a remind message using the remind app. I'll see......
0 Likes