JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 8 in call volume low

(Topic created: 07-14-2018 05:32 PM)
usera3kLtCJUoT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried clearing cache Tried factory reboot Re installed SIM card Restarted in safe mode Still no change and extremely low call volume
155 Replies
Lbrou87
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I had the same exact issues as everyone else in this thread. I had low in-call volume coming from my top speaker. After doing a little research and trying everything in this thread, I found an app/compressed air combo bought back the sound to my in-call volume. What worked for me was an app that I could control the frequency at which the sound is coming out.

I played the sound of the app between 1900 and 2500 Hz and alternating within those values while gently blowing into the top speaker. After I noticed a significant increase in sound, I immediately made a phone call to check if it worked. It did! I would suggest trying that before resetting your phone.
Cbumgardner
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here. It worked on mine also. Unfortunately I had already done a factory reset which did not help at all. 

0 Likes
userx97i6k7Cv5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Well I solved my issue,what I did I used a slightly wet tooth brush and clean the earpiece while blowing in it and den dried it off whilst blowing also into the earpiece 

userWdRtJePzmW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you so much. I think this solution has worked for me twice now! Quick and easy solution.

userRwZ6GclqiK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I cant find this app anywhere.

@Lbrou87 wrote:
I had the same exact issues as everyone else in this thread. I had low in-call volume coming from my top speaker. After doing a little research and trying everything in this thread, I found an app/compressed air combo bought back the sound to my in-call volume. What worked for me was an app that I could control the frequency at which the sound is coming out.

I played the sound of the app between 1900 and 2500 Hz and alternating within those values while gently blowing into the top speaker. After I noticed a significant increase in sound, I immediately made a phone call to check if it worked. It did! I would suggest trying that before resetting your phone.

userqkGyLlQNTi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm in suspense now🤔.. What is the name of the app you used ?

0 Likes
userD5BckFVZyr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

A few minutes scrubbing the earpiece with a toothbrush, then hitting it with compressed air did the trick!

userNu8JP9DGQc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank! That worked

0 Likes
user7hXztsEw0x
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Having a same problem.  Did you managed to get the solution to resolve low volume problem?

0 Likes
userDJ8OR2uThP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Happening to me too

0 Likes