JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Verizon blocked SmartThings find website

(Topic created: 12-04-2023 01:00 PM)
MissChelseaLynn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Now either I'm crazier than I thought I was which I'm pretty crazy or my smart things was fine I've not yet to be able to get an update either through the ADB or through Samsung that has given me any kind of security of this phone since purchasing it now what is going on with this **bleep** I don't tell me it's the duck duck go because that's not telling me it's a duck duck go problem it's telling me it's a phone problem what is wrong with your communication skills or what is wrong with your **bleep**g data website whatever it is that you call it the the code whatever y'all are driving me crazy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
MissChelseaLynn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Incorrect
0 Likes
MissChelseaLynn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
So, I had the service last week. I believe that without the knowledge of how it is supposed to look at how it worked last week with this same Samsung note 20 5g that will not allow any updates, though they (Samsung) say in their terms and conditions that will even forcibly put the security patches through for the safety of their product, for security and this has been my issue since buying this phone in February. Now, with that being said if you need proof of that I will happily provide the screenshots of numerous chats texts and emails between me and Samsung since April. It's not really that easy as to say Verizon, unlocked phone and also straight talk, is blocking this program. I believe I heard something about Samsung changing the name of their awesomely spread out program SnartThings to some other name.

Now, if that doesn't make sense 5gen I do apologize. But I have literally shown you something that your simple answer just doesn't quite explain.

So, you may reevaluate and reply again. For, I must say, your answer is insufficient and just doesn't make any sense. 😂 sorry. Not sorry. You'll have to excuse my snarky remark, but use that brain of yours if you wouldn't mind.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@MissChelseaLynn "Verizon, unlocked phone and also straight talk, is blocking this program."

The screenshot you provided indicates that Verizon is blocking the website. If you visit the Verizon support community you will find discussions about this very topic. Straight Talk does use Verizon services in some areas of the country. 

" I believe I heard something about Samsung changing the name of their awesomely spread out program SnartThings to some other name."

No, it is still called SmartThings.